This property has three garages and two floors.
• The 180 degree wrap-around porch looks over the Gulf of Nicoya and the sea changes hues throughout the day.
• The sunset over the mountains and the Gulf are nothing less than spectacular. • If you are a stargazer, the night sky sparkles with millions of tiny stars and a brilliant moon.
• The top floor is approximately 1,500 square feet with an over-600 foot balcony. The 1,500 square foot daylight basement has a utility sink, bathroom, plenty of storage space and can be easily converted into living areas. There is a three-vehicle tiled carport and the entire property is walled and gated
• There are two bedroom suites, each with its own full bath and outside porch – one king and one standard. Both are air-conditioned. There is a study/office with a fold-up couch which can be converted into the third bedroom – also air-conditioned.
• The large great room/kitchen is fully-equipped with European fixtures, island cook station, oven and breakfast bar with Corian countertops.
• There are also two half-baths – one off the great room and one downstairs – perfect for large indoor or outdoor parties.
State-of-the-art 65 gallon-per-minute, 110 meter deep water well and pumping system, registered with the Costa Rican government as having enough water for 30 people for 30 years; Large walk-in storage closet in the master bedroom; All doors and windows have teak trim and the great room has exposed teak beams; Instant hot water system; High-speed internet and satellite hookup; All major appliances, including oven; Most furniture included.